P&L Analyst and Supervisor
- Permanent contract
- 2 to 5 years
- 40 - 50 K euros
- CORE ACTIVITY OPERATIONS
- Ref. : english_OPER_1909_SuiviPNL
- Publication date : 10.03.2023
We are looking for a P&L (Profit and Loss) Analyst and Supervisor consultant for our Core Activity Consulting department to join the P&L department of one of our key account clients. This department supervises the life-cycle management of funded share, hybrid and derivative share and indexed share product scope deals. You will complete the following missions:
- Analyse all unexplained P&L movements within the scope
- Reconcile value differentials with the FO and between systems, and be able to discuss the pertinence of results regarding Trading.
- Develop results analysis methodology in order to provide more pertinent explanations of P&L differentials.
- Set up a quantitative P&L analysis procedure
- In collaboration with the IT, Risk, Research and FO teams: participate in results and result explanation related projects.
- Develop tools to improve the pertinence of results and their explanations.
Education: BAC+5 Master 2 in finance, Engineering School or Business school with a major in finance.
You must have more than 2 years’ experience in a similar position and functional financial instrument, Greeks and P&L problem-solving skills. You must have excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, VBA Excel.
Beyond your existing skills and experience, you will discover a very dynamic and challenging enterprise.
So why not join us!
The latest offers
Electronic Trading Support and Production Engineer
SUMMIT FO Business Analyst
Front-Office Business Analyst
Cash Management Business Analyst