- Permanent contract
- 2 to 5 years
- 40 - 55 K euros
- FINANCIAL ENGINEERING
- Ref. : english_MATHFI_1809_COMMANDO
- Publication date : 12.07.2022
We are looking for a Front-Office Engineer to support one of our key account clients, a Parisian market finance company.
You will join the Commando team (Front-Office IT) in charge of providing IT support and developments in the Fixed Income/Commodities markets room.
Your role will be to provide technical and operational Front-Office application support for the room's operatives (traders, structurers and sales teams). Your main missions will include:
- trader support
- development of decision-making support tools for traders, structurers and sales teams
- user training for the Front-Office applications
- Education: Engineering school with a Master or a Specialisation in Finance
- Experience: 6 month internship in a markets room environment involving C# development
- Technical skills: general IT skills (C#, SQL, VBA, C++)
- Operational skills: good Front-Office environment / Market finance and financial products knowledge / Good background in Applied mathematics for Finance
For this position you must be able to support stress and have good relational skills.
The latest offers
P&L Analyst and Supervisor
Electronic Trading Support and Production Engineer
SUMMIT FO Business Analyst
Front-Office Business Analyst