Front-Office Business Analyst
- Permanent contract
- 2 to 5 years
- 40 - 75 K euros
- IS/BUSINESS ANALYST
- Ref. : english_MOA_1809_FrontOffice
- Publication date : 12.07.2022
To function as an interface between the unit managers, Front-Office users (Traders/Managers, Sales, Structurers, etc.) and IT teams.
You will be in charge of the design, analysis, organisation, development, programming for various Front Office projects (integration of a front to back business software suite, on-line financial product trading and quoting project, electronic negotiation platform project, etc.).
This will involve:
- Analysis and propositions for the organisation and developments to be put in place allowing for the limitations of the various sectors;
- IT team development specifications and works progress supervision;
- Organise and coordinate tests and programs for the various deliveries and IT team support during the deployment of systems in production;
- Organise the various design phase launch decision and project phase orientation meetings;
- Schedule actions and supervise project progress.
You must have a BAC+5 diploma in Finance or IT, at least 3 years of experience in market finance business analysis (in an Asset Management, Capital Markets or Stock-trading company environment).
You must have strong financial products skills (Interest Rates, Credit, Shares, Derivatives). Excellent English language skills will be essential.
Beyond your skills and experience, you will discover a very dynamic and challenging enterprise!
So why not join us!
The latest offers
P&L Analyst and Supervisor
Electronic Trading Support and Production Engineer
SUMMIT FO Business Analyst
Cash Management Business Analyst