Functional Business Analyst Simcorp
- Permanent contract
- 2 to 5 years
- 45 - 65 K euros
- IS/BUSINESS ANALYST
- Ref. : english_MOA_1809_FrontOffice
- Publication date : 12.07.2022
SimCorp develops, implements and maintains a software for the management of shares, funds and derivatives. Their standard software system SimCorp Dimension covers the whole workflow for the investment management of banks, asset managers and insurance companies.
Your role will be to ensure maximum availability of applications used by internal clients, and to coordinate different projects to improve the quality of the services provided.
Your main mission will consist in mainly supporting the implementation of the FO, MO, BO and Accounting modules at our clients.
- Order and portfolio management, investment structures, compliance rules
- Transaction processing from trade entry to booking, position keeping, trade reconciliation, matching, STP...
- Installation of the GAAP rules, IFRS, accounting schemes, ACP legal reporting
- You will participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, training.
- You conduct workshops to explore client requirements working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define and suggest the most adapted solutions of configuration of the software
- You assist Simcorp's clients to model their business processes within Dimension
- You set up prototypes to verify requirements
- You support the client with the testing of functionality
- You perform configuration hand-over to the client
- You participate to implementation project meetings
- You escalate critical information/issues to your management
- Depending on the size of the team project, you might mentor junior consultants
- You advise on process improvements through better use of Dimension
- You're responsible to improve and document best practices for implementations
- You constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that the clients gets the optimal configuration and workflow
You must have a BAC+5 / Engineering school or business school or university diploma. You have between 2 and 7 years of professional experience: first experience in the financial sector, ideally in asset management. Ideally, you know a market finance software package (Calypso, Summit, Simcorp etc.)
Knowledge and skills:
- English (written and oral level)
- Functional knowledge in asset management (the level required may change)
- Functional knowledge of the client’s internal activity
- Recognized competence in the production of high-quality documents (user guides, procedures)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactivity, autonomy, dynamism, good organization, rigor
- Customer oriented
The latest offers
P&L Analyst and Supervisor
Electronic Trading Support and Production Engineer
SUMMIT FO Business Analyst
Front-Office Business Analyst