Project Manager Office
- Permanent contract
- 2 to 5 years
- 40 - 50 K euros
- IS/SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- Ref. : english_PMO
- Publication date : 12.07.2022
You will be part of a Project team, with responsibility for these missions:
- Implementation of good project management practices
- Coaching and support for project managers (project management, using tools)
- Program progress supervision and organisation in terms of Quality, Costing, Deadlines, Risks
- Implementation of the necessary methods, documents and procedures
- Collection and consolidation of program associated Forecasts and Budgets
- Creation of consolidated activity reports for the Department
- Preparation of Project groups and committees in collaboration with ISD core activities and members
- Participation in the elaboration of the department road-map
- Version management and organisation of supervision committees
You must have a university education (at least Bac+5) in IT or a business school diploma and be able to document at least 2 years of experience in project management for the banking sector or a financial establishment; you must also have good relational skills, oral and written attentiveness and know how to organise and classify the needs expressed by a client in order to be able to rapidly propose pertinent and practical solutions.
You must have a knowledge of JIRA or other project management solutions. Excellent English language skills will be essential for this position.
Beyond your existing skills and experience, you will discover a very dynamic and challenging enterprise.
So why not join us!
The latest offers
P&L Analyst and Supervisor
Electronic Trading Support and Production Engineer
SUMMIT FO Business Analyst
Front-Office Business Analyst