What are our recruitment principles?
- Exchange and professionalism: ensure that our needs are in harmony with your professional aspirations. Sharing the same ambition and the same values are essential to mutual progress.
- Flexibility: 1 to 3 individual or group meetings
- Reactivity: the recruitment process takes no more than one to two weeks
- Commitment: a definitive response within 2 weeks of the final interview
STEP 0, IDENTIFICATION AND 1st CONTACT
To find you and set up a first meeting we use a number of different recruitment channels: job boards, social media, HE education establishment forums (ENSIMAG, EPITA, etc.), co-option, international recruitment campaigns (the most recent campaign was in Casablanca), unsolicited applications.
STEP 1, HR INTERVIEW
- General presentation
- Presentation of ALGOFI's core activity service offers and current positions vacant
- Responses to your questions
- Assessment of your motivation and suitability for becoming an "Algofian"
This is a chance for you to tell us about your background, how you have gone about making your career and educational choices and share your professional expectations (position, salary).
The HR officer may be accompanied by one or a number of our Business Engineers who will be able to tell you about some of our current on-going projects.
STEP 2, VALIDATION OF YOUR ABILITIES
- CodinGame (on-line) tests or functional tests
- Validation of your abilities: assessment of your skills and validation of your acquired experiences by a technical or functional referrer
STEP 3, MEETING WITH ONE OF THE DIRECTORS
- ALGOFI Vision and Values, an exchange on your career to date
- Are you interested? Would you like to know more about our proposition (salary, start date, position)?
- You meet the ALGOFI requirements and values and we would like you to join our company